Mornington Peninsula Makers.
Built on WordPress. Complete with initial branding kit and copywriting.
The website has two domains for search engine optimisation, user experience and branding:
This website is for sale. The current price is AUD$1200. If you are interested in purchasing the website please get in touch.
- The website and domain were launched and registered in September 2021.
- It also has a Facebook page and Instagram account – both branded and setup with initial content.
- Email marketing is established with customer journeys in place.
Mornington Peninsula Makers uses the online marketplace business model.
Makers, creatives and artists can apply to create a profile and self-list their items, these listings are then vetted to ensure they meet the site standards.
The problem this site is solving
- Make it simple for makers to have an online presence with local search engine optimisation.
- Have a sustainability overlay for the artists and creatives to identify what items are truly sustainable.
- Allow visitors to the Mornington Peninsula to have a great memento of their time on the Peninsula.
- The Mornington Peninsula has 8.2million domestic and international tourists each year.
- The population of the Mornington Peninsula has 150,000
This online business has been setup to have:
- Setup on WordPress, open source software with low overheads and easy to outsource development and other work.
- Utilises WooCommerce for the marketplace functionality.
- Email marketing setup on Mailchimp.
- Hosting and domain can be easily migrated to a provider of your choice.
- Graphic design templates and branding
- Search optimised content and backlinking to build authority.
- Setup marketplace.
- Invite initial artists, creatives and makers.
- Build traffic.